Why do I need an ST3 form with Artmobile?

Why is there sales tax on printing?

Bookmobile is required to charge sales tax on the printing and binding when we send books to Artmobile for storage and sales.

We will need a ST3 form filled out and returned to your customer service rep in order to not charge sales tax on the printing and binding.

ST3 forms can be downloaded here.

We need the ST3 form for resale, even when Artmobile is selling the book and collecting and remitting the sales tax on the sale, because the books don't belong to Artmobile, they belong to the individual who printed them (you!).